Standing behind the Sycamore at Mallow Run, Ashley and Geoff hugged each other in the golden glow of the setting sun. Their wedding had just ended a few minutes earlier, and they were enjoying a little private time away from their guests and their ceremony. They hugged and kissed and danced in those few moments they had as they reflected on their Sycamore at Mallow Run wedding. It was one of many beautiful moments from their wedding day.
Ashley and Geoff had the most gorgeous wedding. First off, it was supposed to rain all day. This was a little depressing, because Ashley had wanted to have an outdoor wedding ceremony. The night before the wedding they made the decision to have the ceremony inside because of the forecast. Then on the wedding day the forecast suddenly cleared up and was to remain clear until after their ceremony ended. Ashley and Geoff’s wedding planner moved everything back outside to surprise them when they showed up! There’s a photo below where Ashley looks outside to see everything set up for her wedding outdoors, and the way her face lit up was just magical. Their Mallow Run wedding couldn’t have gone better!
A big thanks to all of the vendors that helped make this Sycamore at Mallow Run Wedding so special!
- Ceremony & Reception Location: Sycamore at Mallow Run
- Getting Ready Location: The Alexander Hotel
- Coordinator/Planner: Jillian Zilch of Frame Worthy Events
- Officiant: Dan & Connie Crum
- Wedding Dress (Designer & Boutique): Pronovias from Marie Gabriel
- Veil/Hair Piece: Marie Gabriel
- Shoes (Brand/Store): Badgley Mishka
- Suits: Jos A Banks
- Hair Stylist: Ashley Grant
- Make-up Artist: Ashley Grant
- Florist: Violets are Blue Indy
- Catering: First Class Catering
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Small Cakes
- Entertainment: Dj Sound Solutions
- Invite Designer: Ginny D Designs
- Videographer: Minimist Films
- Transportation: Premier Transportation
- First Dance Song : Coming Home – Keith Urban ft. Julia Michaels
Want to see more of this awesome couple? Check out their engagement photos!