The sunlight filtered down through the top layer of leaves and branches, most of it not making it to the forest floor. A few gaps allowed a little sunlight down in streaks and fits, to catch the leaves deeper in the woods which were only just starting to fade from green to yellow. Daniel held his bride Hana, arms wrapped around her shoulders, from behind. As she turned her head to look at him, he gently kissed her on the forehead. There were so many lovely moments like this at both Faith Church and the Lafayette Country Club throughout their wedding day!
This wedding was filled with so many great moments like this. Steve and I had so much fun capturing this beautiful wedding in Lafayette. The way Daniel doted on Hana all day was just marvelous to witness. We have had such a great run this year of grooms who are just absolutely smitten with their brides, and Daniel was no exception. Throughout the day Hana and Daniel changed clothes a few times, and it was so much fun to capture them in each new outfit. We wish them nothing but the best in their marriage.
A big thanks to all the vendors that made this Lafayette Country Club wedding so special!
- Ceremony Location: Faith Church
- Reception Location: Lafayette Country Club
- Coordinator/Planner: Boldly Chic – Christine Foulke
- Officiant: Aaron Birk
- Shoes: Stuart Weitzman
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Weddington Way
- Suits: Jos. A. Bank
- Hair Stylist: Natalie Graham
- Make-up Artist: Tiffany Hur
- Florist: Grounded Plant and Floral Company
- Catering: Lafayette Country Club
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Sweet Revolution Bake Shop
- Entertainment: Track Seven
- Invite Designer: Paper Source
- Videographer: Unique Heart Productions
- Transportation: Lafayette Limo
- Honeymoon: Sedona, AZ
If you want to see more photos of this gorgeous couple, check out their lovely engagement session at the Indianapolis Museum of Art!