Multicolored glass lamps hung from the ceiling of the bar at the Alexander. Under the lamps, and next to the bar, Jonathan waited to see his bride for the first time on their wedding day. He had the biggest smile on his face as he anticipated seeing her. Carly walked up slowly behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to see her and his smile somehow grew three sizes. We’re so fortunate that Carly and Jonathan picked us for their Mavris wedding photography.
We had so much fun capturing this wedding! Carly and Jonathan were so laid back and friendly on their wedding day! At times we felt less like photographers and more like friends. We wish them nothing but the best as they continue their life together!
A big thanks to all of the wonderful vendors who helped make the day so special!
- Getting Ready Location: The Alexander Hotel
- Ceremony Location: St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
- Reception Location: Mavris Arts & Event Center
- Coordinator/Planner: Alyssa Parrish
- Officiant: Father Douglas Hunter
- Wedding Dress (Designer & Boutique): Nancy’s Bridal (Enzoani)
- Veil/Hair Piece: Nancy’s Bridal
- Shoes (Brand/Store): Betsy Johnson (ceremony) / Kate Spade Keds (Reception)
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal, Vera Wang Collection
- Suits: Men’s Wearhouse
- Hair Stylist: Lindsay Clayton
- Florist: JP Parker
- Catering Mavris Arts & Event Center Catering
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Classic Cakes
- Entertainment: Mark with Platinum Records
- Save the Date Designer: Minted
- Invite Designer: Minted
- Program Designer: Minted
- Transportation: Indy Trolley Company
- Honeymoon: Bora Bora
- First Dance Song: Tenerife Sea – Ed Sheeran
- Father/Daughter Song: Change the World – Eric Clapton
- Mother/Son Song: Mother Like Mine – The Band Perry
- Step-Father/Daughter Dance Song: Humble and Kind – Tim McGraw
Did you love this Mavris wedding photography from Carly and Jonathan’s wedding?
If you loved these photos, then check out some of the other wonderful weddings and engagement sessions we’ve captured at the Mavris!
Firstly, check this out! Carly and Jonathan didn’t just have their wedding at the Mavris, they also had their engagement session there too! Their engagement session was a blast! I had so much fun getting to know them before their wedding!
Also, check out this gorgeous brunch wedding at the Mavris with Sierra and Clayton! Sierra and Clayton brought that old time Hollywood glam look to their wedding. It was marvelous!
Lastly, check out this resplendent wedding at the Mavris with Lily and Zack! You might notice that jean jackets figure into both Carly and Jonathan’s wedding and Lily and Zack’s wedding. I absolutely love it! I’m glad jean jackets became so cool again, and I hope they stay cool forever. I love them.
If you loved these photos at the Mavris, consider booking your next event or wedding there as well! We love the Mavris! It’s just so gorgeous!