The rain was coming down in sheets, and there wasn’t a break in the clouds. Victoria and Mike stepped outside for a break from their wedding festivities. While outside, they huddled together under a transparent umbrella. It was quiet outside. It was one of the few places they could have a moment alone during their reception. They walked for a while and held hands. It was an adorable moment. But it certainly wasn’t the only one. There were so many charming moments from their wonderful Neidhammer wedding.
Steve and I had so much fun capturing Victoria and Mike’s Neidhammer wedding! They had both an American ceremony and a Korean ceremony. Both ceremonies were so beautiful. We had such a great time capturing everything! The Hamilton Theater at the Neidhammer was so interesting. There were so many cubby holes for us to shoot through. I love that they left many of those eccentricities of the old theater when renovating the space. I’m so excited to share these photos from their wonderful wedding day!
I so adored this moment with the two of them hugging in the window.
Hashtag HappiLeeEverStires! What a cute hashtag! Love that they combined both of their last names in it!
I absolutely love the way the stage looks in the Hamilton Theater, with it only being partially painted over.
Would you look at that love and excitement? It’s magnetic! That feel when your flash pops a second time while you’re doing some long exposure, bulb shots, but you love it anyway.
That’s right, at the end of the night they busted out the Macarena.
A big thanks to all of the vendors who made this Neidhammer wedding so spectacular!
- Ceremony and Reception Location: Neidhammer Events
- Coordinator/Planner: Jessica Mattingly
- Officiant: Jamie Jones
- Wedding Dress Designer: Simone Carvalli
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Boutique: Marie Gabriel Couture
- Veil/Hair Piece: Lindsay Marie Design
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka
- Bridesmaid Dress Designer: Xscape
- Bridesmaid Dress Store: Nordstrom
- Suits: King’s Image by Jordan
- Hair Stylist: Paul Gividen with MDG Salon
- Make-up Artist: Christina Lee
- Florist: Grounded Plant + Floral Co.
- Catering: A Cut Above Catering
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Taylor’s Bakery
- Entertainment: DJ B-RAD
- Save the Date Designer: Caroline Ullom
- Invite Designer: Laura Mahan with 10TwentyTwo
- Program Designer: Laura Mahan with 10TwentyTwo
- Transportation: Miller Transportation
- Korean Ceremony: Goong Jung Paebek (Chicago, IL)
- Groom’s Cufflinks: Christina Kober Designs
- First Dance Song: Precious Love by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- Mother/Son Song: Mom by Garth Brooks
Love this cozy Neidhammer wedding? Check out some of the other weddings we’ve shot!
Firstly, check out Lily and Zack’s whimsical wedding at the Mavris!
Next up, check out Hana and Daniel’s awesome wedding in Lafayette!
Finally, check out Danielle and Alex’s wonderful wedding at Canal 337!
If you loved this wedding at the Neidhammer, then consider booking your next event there!