The air was cool and crisp in the middle of a meadow. A slight breeze moved through the stalks of the wildflowers, still standing after having lost their flowers in fall. In the middle of the grass and plants, David hugged Allison and kept her warm. Behind them the red leaves still clinging to a few of the trees brought a splash of color to the scene. These late autumn photos with these two were just gorgeous. We had so much fun capturing their charming Carmel wedding.
This was one of those rare weddings where we got to do both video and photos for the day. So we have photos and videos from the whole day, as we travel from Hotel Carmichael to Our Lady of Mt Carmel and then to Ritz Charles. Tap the link below to watch the video from this wonderful wedding day before you scroll through all the photos, or just play it and let the audio roll over you as you scroll through the photos.
A big thanks to all the vendors that made this day so wonderful.
- Getting Ready Location: Hotel Carmichael
- Ceremony Location: Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church
- Reception Location: Ritz Charles
- Coordinator/Planner: Kaitlin Carriger of It’s Kee Events
- Officiant: Deacon Paul Lunsford
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal
- Veil: Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal
- Hairpin: BHLDN
- Shoes: Loeffler Randall
- Bridesmaid Dresses: BHLDN
- Suits: Men’s Wearhouse
- Hair Stylist: Something Blue Stylists
- Make-up Artist: Something Blue Stylists
- Florist: Rusted Window
- Catering: Ritz Charles
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Ritz Charles
- Entertainment: Blue Water Kings Band
- Save the Date Designer: The Knot
- Invite Designer: The Knot
- Videographer: Van Elk Co 🙂
- Transportation: Indy Trolley
- Photo Booth: Hipstr
- Honeymoon: New Buffalo, MI for a minimoon
Did you love this charming Carmel wedding?
If you loved this wedding, then check out some of our other recent blog posts.
Firstly, check out this endearing engagement session with Allison and David! These two met Jenn at Eagle Creek Park for their engagement photos. While their wedding may have late autumn vibes, their engagement shoot brought those late summer vibes as they caught the light of the setting sun reflecting off the Eagle Creek Reservoir for the perfect, glow-y backlight.
Also, check out this wonderful wedding with Megan and Jeremy. These two married almost a whole month before Allison and David, but they also had those cold weather feels at their wedding. Their wedding was full of night shots and photography outside which was a brilliant change of pace.
Lastly, check out this sweet wedding with Aly and Andy! These two also had their wedding reception at the Ritz Charles. Their wedding day was a bit colder as well, but that is to be expected on New Year’s Eve. This wedding had plenty of confetti and cheering guests. It was so much fun!
If you loved the portraits from this wedding, then consider visiting Cool Creek Park. It is one of our favorite parks in Hamilton County. If you loved the photos from the reception, then consider having your next event at Ritz Charles. It is a spectacular venue.