The leaves of the weeping willow were blown slowly back and forth by a light breeze, adding a little movement behind the Chuppah during the ceremony. Under the Chuppah, Shayna and Aaron stood holding hands as Aaron prepared to break the glass. When the time came, he stomped so hard his yarmulke flew off his head. It was a great moment in this amazing ceremony on a fantastic day. This couple was so much fun to photograph because they kept dancing and laughing and smiling during all the photos. It was a joy to spend time with them and their family during their charming Coxhall Gardens wedding.
A big thanks to these vendors who helped make this day so wonderful.
- Coordinator/Planner: Plum and Poppy
- Venue: Coxhall Gardens
- Getting Ready Location: Personal Residence and Hotel Carmichael
- Officiant: Rabbi Dennis Sasso
- Wedding Dress: Alyssa Kristin
- Veil/Hair Piece: Family Heirloom
- Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell for Anthropologie
- Dress Accessories: Hushed Commotion from Honey Bridal
- Suits: Brooks Brothers (groom), Black Tux (groomsmen)
- Hair Stylist: Something Blue Stylists
- Make-up Artist: Something Blue Stylists
- Florist: Accent Floral Design
- Catering: Ritz Charles
- Entertainment: My Yellow Rickshaw
- Stationary Design (placecards, etc): Noteworthy Expressions
Did you love this charming Coxhall Gardens wedding?
If you loved the photos from this post, then check out some of our other recent posts.
Firstly, check out this wonderful engagement shoot with Shayna and Aaron! We met up with Shayna and Aaron at Provider Coffee for their engagement shoot. Provider Coffee has a lot of succulents that were excellent in the photos. Plus, we just love the images of the two of them drinking coffee together. We love coffee dates, so this engagement shoot was especially fun for us!
Also, check out this endearing elopement at Coxhall Gardens with Hira and Ben! This elopement was during the pandemic. We’re so happy these two trusted us to capture their wonderful wedding day during this time period. It was such a fun event!
Lastly, check out this beautiful wedding with Meg and Kevin at Regions Tower! This wedding was also much fun to capture for us! We loved the way this couple integrated craft beer into their wedding day and even the ceremony. It was also a fantastic wedding!
If you loved the photos from this wedding, consider planning your next event at Coxhall Gardens. It’s one of our favorite parks in Hamilton County. Also, it’s great to visit if you want to have a picnic or if you want to do photos as well!