Accompanied by their friends, Haley and Andrew walked down the steps of the Indiana War Memorial. Half way down the steps they stopped, and still holding hands they looked deep into each other’s eyes. Their friends, the bridal party, continued to walk away, giving them a rare moment alone during their bridal party portraits. Standing on the steps, looking at each other, they embraced and kissed, and we gave them a moment alone before continuing with the portraits for their Columbia Club wedding!
Steve and I had so much fun capturing Haley and Andrew’s beautiful wedding. I know we’ve been referring to it as a Columbia Club wedding, because we love that venue, but they actually got married at the Holy Spirit Parish at Geist Catholic Church earlier in the day before heading to the Columbia Club for their lovely reception. The reception was absolutely gorgeous. The centerpieces at the tables gave us some serious Havana vibes. There was lots of lush greenery.
Once the sun set we went out to the circle to capture some photos and the Indianapolis Power and Light building on the circle had lit up its windows in the shape of a beautiful heart. Steve and I love this city and all the unique little things about it, like the IPL building with its unique lighting displays. We’re so glad we were able to capture Haley and Andrew’s wedding day!
A big thanks to all of the vendors at this Columbia Club Wedding!
- Ceremony Location: Holy Spirit Parish at Geist Catholic Church
- Reception Location: Columbia Club
- Coordinator/Planner: Tara Steele
- Officiant: Father Dan
- Wedding Dress (Designer & Boutique): Amsale
- Shoes (Brand/Store): Nina- DSW
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Hayley Paige
- Suits: Jos. A Banks
- Hair Stylist: Salon One Four
- Make-up Artist: Tara Dumser
- Florist: The Empty Vase
- Catering: Columbia Club
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Heavenly Sweets
- Entertainment: Brian Whitis
- Save the Date Designer: Champagne Press
- Invite Designer: Papyrus – Crane and Co.
- Honeymoon: Grenada