The green needles of the conifers were vibrant from the spring rains, and the boughs of the trees struggled upward under their weight at Meridian Hills on Megan and Ian’s wedding day. Megan and Ian stood in front of the trees as they waited for their reception to begin. Ian turned to face Megan, holding her face with his hands, and leaned in to kiss his new wife. It was a beautiful moment.
Steve and I had so much fun shooting Megan and Ian’s wedding. They had an awesome ceremony at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church followed by a lovely reception at Meridian Hills. Meridian Hills was such a lovely country club. The staff was incredibly kind to us throughout the entire day, always offering us water bottles whenever we came in from shooting outside. That kindness does not go unnoticed.
On top of that we loved capturing this beautiful and unique wedding. We’ve honestly not captured any weddings where a majority of the guests donned leis during the reception, so we had a blast capturing all of the guests dancing with a unique accent we don’t see much of in the midwest. This was one of those weddings that you leave thinking that it could not have gone better throughout the day. It was such a great time working with so many lovely vendors in the wedding industry. We had so much fun capturing this magnetic couple all throughout the day.
Meridian Hills Wedding Feels Courtesy of:
- Coordinator/Planner: Christy Burton
- Officiant: Msgr. Stumpf
- Wedding Dress: Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal
- Shoes: Tory Burch
- Veil/Hair Piece: Veil by Erin Young Designs
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Ghost/London
- Suits: Tom James
- Hair Stylist: Kylia Robrock
- Make-up Artist: Trish McEvoy
- Florist: Coby Palmer Designs
- Catering: Meridian Hills CC
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Rene’s Bakery
- Entertainment: The Bishops
- Invite Designer: Athena Street Creative
- Videographer: Marshall Camera Wedding Films
- Transportation: Royal Transportation
- Honeymoon: Europe
If you loved these photos, check out these other country club weddings: