The temperature was in the single digits, but at least it hadn’t dipped below zero. There was a layer of snow on the ground from the previous day. All of downtown Indianapolis looked stunning dressed in white though. Standing out in the cold in front of the Indiana Statehouse, John held Angela lest she become too cold. The wind nipped at their heels and pulled at Angela’s veil. Together they stood resolute against the cold. Nary a shiver while we were shooting. It was a relief to finally make it to the warm Skyline Club for the reception.
Steve and I had so much fun capturing Angela and John’s wedding. It was an amazing night full of lots of touching moments with their families. It’s safe to say some tears were shed. Those tears weren’t only shed by the guests, but a few by us too!
Also, we had a wonderful view of the city from up in the Skyline Club during their reception. It really highlighted just how beautiful downtown Indianapolis is in the winter. Look below for some beautiful night shots of the city and even a fun gift of Lucas Oil Stadium! We wish John and Angela nothing but the best as they start their wedding life together.
A big thanks to all the vendors that made this Skyline Club wedding so fun!
- Ceremony Location: Bethlehem Lutheran Church
- Reception Location: Skyline Club
- Bride Getting Ready Location: Hilton Indianapolis Hotel and Suites
- Coordinator: Tara Steele – Tara Nicole Weddings and Events
- Officiant: Pastor Marcus Felde
- Wedding Dress Designer: Martina Liana
- Wedding Dress Boutique: With Love Bridal Boutique
- Veil/Hair Piece: With Love Bridal Boutique
- Shoes Designer: Badgley Mischka
- Shoes Store: Nordstrom
- Bridesmaid Dresses: With Love Bridal Boutique
- Suits: Men’s Warehouse
- Hair Stylist: Kathryn’s Bridal Bar (Kathryn Brash)
- Make-up Artist: Christine Rohrman (@myleadingladies)
- Florist: Royal Creations, Julie Acheson
- Catering: The Skyline Club (Chef Luke)
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Confectioneiress (Mica Gosnell)
- Entertainment: Event One DJ (Wes Adkins)
- Invite Designer: Hooray Creative (Minted.com)
- Program Designer: Karen Rider
- Videographer: Marshall Camera Films (Larry Marshall)
- Transportation: Aadvanced Limousines
- Honeymoon: The Ungasan Clifftop Resort
- First Dance Song: Angela by the Lumineers
Love these photos of Angela and John?
Check out their engagement photos!
Great work, congratulations!