Earlier this summer Jenn and I had the privilege of capturing our first wedding after the pandemic started. It was such a relief to get back to some sort of normalcy. Nicole and Jon were married at Bash in Carmel. This wedding meant a lot to us, because Jon is a close friend of mine from college. Not only is he a close friend from college, but he was also an usher in our wedding. So it was amazing to be able to capture his wedding and to see one of my good friends on one of the happiest days of his life. We absolutely loved capturing Nicole and Jon’s Bash wedding!
Nicole and Jon have surrounded themselves with loving friends and family members. Capturing their wedding day we couldn’t help but to feel encapsulated in love. It was a wonderful experience.
Also, shooting at Bash during a pandemic was a great experience too. They had disinfectant out for the guests and vendors. They also had masks for anyone that forgot their mask or who needed a new one part way through the day. Bash also did contactless temperature checks of everyone in attendance. I can’t stress enough how comforting it was to know the venue where we were shooting was concerned with everyone’s safety. And this was all before Indiana had a mask mandate or a lot of the safety regulations in place that we have now. It really set the tone for Jenn and I as to what weddings would look like this year and how events like this could go forward responsibly.
A Big Thanks to All the Vendors that Helped Make This Bash Wedding so Wonderful!
- Venue: Bash
- Coordinator/Planner: Susan Colwell
- Officiants: Rev. Larry Neal and Rev. Jim Adkins
- Wedding Dress: Gretchen’s Bridal Gallery
- Dress Designer: Allure Bridal
- Veil/Hair Piece: Gretchen’s Bridal Gallery
- Bride’s Shoes: Betsey Johnson (Blue Collection)
- Groom’s Shoes: Johnston & Murphy (Emerson Wingtip)
- Bridesmaid Dresses: JJ’s House
- Groom’s Suit: Jack Victor from Von Maur
- Groom’s Tie: Brooks Brothers
- Groom’s Shirt: Raleigh Limited
- Groomsmen’s suits: Jos A. Bank
- Hair Stylist: Salon 01 in Carmel
- Florist: Hae Lee Cho
- Catering: Nameless Catering
- Cake: Classic Cakes of Carmel
- Photo booth: Mirrored Perfection
- Invite Designer: Minted
- Program Designer: Minted
- Videographer: Van Elk & Co.
- Honeymoon: San Diego, California and La Jolla
Did you love these photos?
Then check out some of our other recent work!
Firstly, check out Jon and Nicole’s endearing engagement session at White River State Park in Indianapolis.
Also, check out Hira and Ben’s wonderful wedding at Coxhall Gardens in Carmel, Indiana.
Lastly, check out Megan and Wes’s whimsical wedding elopement in Carmel, Indiana.
If you loved the photos from Nicole and Jon’s wedding, then consider having your next event at Bash.