The water from the brief rain hadn’t yet evaporated and clung to the slats of the deck in little pools. Hope had to raise her dress as she walked out onto the deck to keep her train from getting wet. Once out in the middle of the deck, in an unusually dry patch, Hope and Tyler took a brief moment alone, away from the guests inside their reception venue, the Biltwell Event Center. Standing on the deck, their arms wrapped around each other, Hope and Tyler kissed. Hope and Tyler had a beautiful Biltwell wedding in downtown Indianapolis full of wonderful moments like this!
I had so much fun capturing this wedding with my friend Adam from high school! It’s not often that I shoot without Jenn, but on this day we were in different places capturing different weddings. While typically it’d be a little bit of a bummer to be shooting without Jenn, this wedding was so much fun that I kind of just forgot she wasn’t there. Also Hope and Tyler were both so kind and gracious that it felt like spending the day with family anyway!
A big thanks to all of the vendors that helped make this Biltwell wedding so marvelous!
- Location: Biltwell Event Center
- Coordinator/Planner: Hayley Reed with the Biltwell Event Center
- Officiant: Christopher Lawrence
- Wedding Dress Designer: Hayley Paige
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal
- Shoes: Nordstrom
- Dress Accessories: Earnings- Etsy
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Courtney Hampton
- Suits: Men’s Wearhouse & Vera Wang
- Hair Stylist: Jackie Burns of Pure Concepts Salon
- Make-up Artist: Courtney Hampton
- Florist: Eufloric Events
- Catering: Hoaglin Catering
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Brenda’s cakes
- Entertainment: Hipnotik Sounds of Indy
- Save the Date Designer: Invitations by Dawn
- Invite Designer: Minted
- Honeymoon: Cabo
- Drapery: Atmospheres Indy
- First Dance Song: Lead Me by Kip Moore
And a big thanks to Adam who second shot the wedding with me!
Love this Biltwell wedding? Then check out Jeremy and Morgan’s wedding at the Biltwell Event Center!
Want to see some more weddings from downtown Indy?
First off check out Lily and Zack’s amazing wedding!
Then check out Sierra and Clayton’s brunch wedding!
Lastly, check out Jessica and Jason’s wedding!
Also, did you love the Biltwell Event Center? Then you should also check out their website!
Finally, if you loved these photos from my wonderful husband, then you can always hire him directly. Because he would love that! Check out his photo and video work at redwoodlane.net.