The tungsten bulbs hanging from the theater marquee gave off a lovely orange glow. Under the marquee, and in focus, Nick and Erin embraced and kissed. Outside of the marquee there was a slight drizzle as the overcast sky let loose some precipitation. It was just one beautiful moment from this gorgeous Fountain Square Theatre wedding! Scroll down to see all the beautiful photos from Erin and Nick’s wedding day!
A big thanks to all the vendors that helped make the day so wonderful!
- Coordinator/Planner: Emily Ventura
- Officiant: Nick Miller (bride’s brother)
- Wedding Dress Designer: Pronovias (Oberon)
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Marie Gabriel Couture
- Ceremony Shoes: Michael Kors Royce Pump Sandal (white)
- Reception Shoes: Betsey Johnson Cady Booties
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Revelry Satin – Terracotta Rust (various styles)
- Suits: Louie’s Tux Shop – Navy
- Hair Stylist: Hair By Kennedy – Kennedy Crist
- Make-up Artist: DeeAnn Mae Makeup + Design
- Florist: PM Rich Flowers
- Catering: Fountain Square In House Catering
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Gwendolyn Lee Cakery
- Entertainment: DJ Evan Nance with DJs Direct
- Save the Date Designer: Erin Miller (the bride)
- Invite Designer: Minted
- Videographer: Pretty Films
- Transportation: Elite Management Services
- Mirror Photo Booth: Charmed Moments
Did you love this Fountain Square Theatre wedding?
If you loved the photos from this wedding, then check out some of our other recent blog posts!
Firstly, check out this endearing engagement session with Erin and Nick! They had their engagement session just a few weeks before their wedding at Eagle Creek Park. They brought their dogs with them to the engagement session, but unfortunately (as you can probably tell from the pictures above), the dogs were not able to make it to the wedding. This was such a lovely engagement session which also had great light from the setting sun.
Also, check out this wonderful wedding with Hillary and Nick at Indiana University’s Beck Chapel. These two married on the same rainy day as Erin and Nick. After their ceremony they went to the Far Center for Contemporary Arts for their reception and also did photos in downtown Bloomington. It was a gorgeous day.
Lastly, check out this beautiful wedding with Molly and Jordan! These two married at the Grand Little Barn at Artisan Acres Estate in Noblesville. They also married on the same day as Erin and Nick. Our photography team was spread out across the state on this day as we had two other teams also covering these amazing weddings. Also, it’s such a blessing to be entrusted with so many important events on the same day.
If you loved the photos in this blog post, then consider having your next event at Fountain Square Theatre!