An overcast sky let loose a few drops of rain, hardly enough to be considered a drizzle. Taking cover under an overhang of Beck Chapel, Hillary and Nick hugged as they waited for the rain to pass. Moments earlier they had gotten married inside the chapel, and now they were doing photos outside. They laughed, hugged, kissed, and danced as they braved the damp day to get photos with each other. Scroll down to see more photos from this gorgeous Indiana University wedding!
A big thanks to all the vendors who helped make the day so wonderful!
- Getting Ready Location: Graduate Bloomington of The Graduate Hotels
- Reception Location: The Far
- Ceremony Location: Beck Chapel at Indiana University
- Coordinator/Planner: Autumn Miller of Oak and Ivy Events
- Officiant: Derek York
- Wedding Dress: Grace Loves Lace
- Shoes: Bottega Veneta
- Hair Stylist: Belle Ame in Bloomington
- Make-up Artist: Belle Ame in Bloomington
- Ceremony Music: The Deoc Ensemble
- Florist: Teresa Kinder of Artful Blooms
- Catering: First Class Catering
- Dessert Catering: IU Catering
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Rainbow Bakery
- Reception Entertainment: Eric Salazar of Salazar Entertainment
- Save the Date Designer: Creative in Bloom
- Invite Designer: Creative in Bloom
- Program Designer: Autumn Miller/ Teresa
- Photo Booth: Bloomington Photo Booth
- Rentals: Violet Vintage Rentals
Did you love the photos from this Indiana University wedding?
If you loved these photos then check out some of our other recent blog posts!
Firstly, check out this wonderful wedding with Analisa and Charles! These two married at Mustard Seed Gardens in Noblesville, Indiana. They had a gorgeous weekday wedding surrounded by their family and friends. Steve captured this intimate wedding last autumn just a week before Hillary and Nick’s wedding.
Also, check out this gorgeous wedding with Kristen and Rob! Kristen and Rob married at the Ritz Charles in Carmel, Indiana. Hannah captured this condensed wedding day. Much like Hillary and Nick’s wedding, this wedding had a very short timeline and also eschewed a lot of wedding traditions in favor of creating their ideal day. We love when couples make the day their own instead of adhering to tradition for the sake of tradition.
Lastly, check out this beautiful wedding with Danielle and Erin! These two were married on family property in Martinsville, Indiana during the last week of summer. They flew in from California for this intimate pandemic wedding with just family and also close friends. They had gorgeous furniture they rented for the day for photos and also cocktails that they created themselves.