The setting sun shone through a small gap in the leaves. It backlit Madelynn and Justin as they stood embracing, about to kiss. They had stepped outside of their reception at the Willows Ballroom for a brief moment alone at sunset. The fading rays of light warmed their skin on a cool spring day. Hannah captured this magical moment, and so many other wonderful moments throughout the day. From their Holy Spirit Parish wedding to the Indianapolis Art Center to the Willows, Madelynn and Justin’s wedding was amazing! But don’t just take our word for it, check out the photos below.
A Big Thanks to All the Vendors Who Helped Make This Day So Wonderful
- Ceremony Location: Holy Spirit Parish at Geist
- Portrait Location: Indianapolis Art Center in Broad Ripple
- Reception Location: The Willows Ballroom
- Coordinator/Planner: Bliss by KBC (Kelsey Crooks)
- Officiant: Father Patrick Behm
- Wedding Dress Designer: Morilee
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Nancy’s Bridal Boutique
- Veil/Hair Piece: Nancy’s Bridal Boutique
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Kennedy Blue
- Suits: Jos A. Banks
- Hair Stylist: I Do Hair by Danie
- Make-up Artist: I Do Hair by Danie
- Florist: Bokay Florist
- Catering: Crystal Catering
- Cake Bakery: Classic Cakes (Carmel, IN)
- Entertainment: AMS Entertainment
- Save the Date Designer: Zola
- Invite Designer: Zola
- Videographer: Toast Wedding Films
- Transportation: AAdvanced Limousines
Also a big thanks to our associate photographer Hannah for her brilliant work.
Did you love this Holy Spirit Parish Wedding?
If you loved the photos from this wedding, then check out som of our other recent posts!
Firstly, check out this charming engagement shoot with Madelynn and Justin in Noblesville. Hannah met with Madelynn and Justin at Noble Coffee Co. in downtown Noblesville and after that they started the photography in the coffee shop. They did a few pictures there before heading out to Potter’s Bridge Park to finish their shoot in a more natural setting. This engagement session was so sweet and adorable.
Also, check out this wonderful wedding with Katelyn and Nick. Hannah also captured this wedding, and she captured it at Regions Tower in downtown Indianapolis. This wedding featured gorgeous merlot colored dresses and ties and napkins. They also had an outdoor ceremony on the terrace at Regions Tower.
Lastly, check out this debonair wedding at the Willows with Brooke and Mike. They were married at the Lakefront Garden, and they also had a beautiful reception in the Lodge. This was also one of the first associate weddings Van Elk & Co did. We’re happy it turned out so beautiful.
If you loved the photos from this wedding, then consider having your next event at the Willows.