The warm glow of the setting sun illuminated the sky at dusk in downtown Indy. Katelyn and Nick, holding hands, walked along the edge of Regions Tower with the setting sun behind them. This was just one of the beautiful moments from this gorgeous wedding day that Hannah and Monette captured, and we loved the way the photos came out. We hope as you scroll through these photos you’ll also love this Regions Tower wedding celebration with Katelyn and Nick.
The details of this wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Also, the light on Regions Tower is just stunning. We’re so happy for Katelyn and Nick and hope they have a wonderful marriage!
A big thanks to all of the vendors that helped make this Regions Tower wedding celebration so wonderful!
- Getting Ready Location: Regions Tower
- Coordinator/Planner: Jessica James and Patti & Cassidy Stowers
- Officiant: Mr. Dennie Mitchel
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Sophia’s Bridal
- Veil/Hair Piece: Giselle Veil
- Dress Accessories (Designer and/or Boutique): Sophia’s Bridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
- Suits: Men’s Warehouse
- Hair Stylist: Maggie McCalley
- Make-up Artist: Stephanie Bennett
- Florist: JPS Events
- Catering: JPS Events
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Handel’s Ice Cream Sundae Bar
- Entertainment: John Horvath – DJ
- Save the Date Designer: Robbyn Kizer
- Invite Designer: Robbyn Kizer
- Program Designer: Robbyn Kizer
- Videographer: Mike Panasuk
- Honeymoon: Sanibel Island
- Photographer: Hannah
Did you love this Regions Tower Wedding celebration with Katelyn and Nick?
If you loved the photos from this wedding, then check out some of our other recent weddings!
Firstly, check out this amazing engagement shoot with Katelyn and Nick that Hannah also captured! The engagement session was at Coxhall Gardens and it was also beautiful!
Also, check out this wonderful wedding with Molly and Matt at Regions Tower! Molly and Matt’s wedding was so charming.
Lastly, check out this whimsical wedding with Jacqueline and Andrew at Regions Tower. Jacqueline and Andrew’s wedding was so much fun.
If you loved the photos from this wedding, then consider using Regions Tower for your next event.