Jenny and Dylan’s Swan Lake wedding was gorgeous! Standing on a small wooden bridge as the sun set, Jenny and Dylan embraced. They leaned into each other, their foreheads almost touching, so close that they couldn’t focus on each other’s face. They kissed as a slight breeze lifted Jenny’s veil. This was just one of many beautiful moments from their wedding day.
Steve and I had so much fun capturing Jenny and Dylan’s delightful wedding. It was hot outside, so we had to make sure we had plenty of water and that we built in time for the bride and groom to cool off inside throughout the day. We love shooting outside, but the past few summers here in Indiana it’s just been too hot to spend much time out of the air conditioned venues. To help guests cool down at night, Jenny and Dylan had a midnight snack that consisted of cookies, ice cream and milk! It was delicious! All of the kids and the young at heart flocked to the table as soon as the food came out! It was so much fun to return to Plymouth for another Swan Lake wedding! What a cozy little resort and golf course!
Swan Lake Wedding Feels Courtesy of:
- Ceremony Location: Swan Lake Resort
- Reception Location: Swan Lake Resort
- Officiant: Tim Wanless
- Wedding Dress (Designer & Boutique): Allure Bridal; Michelle’s Bridal and Tuxedo (Champaign, IL)
- Veil/Hair Piece: Michelle’s Bridal and Tuxedo
- Shoes (Brand/Store): Nina, Designer Shoe Warehouse
- Dress Accessories (Designer and/or Boutique): Michelle’s Bridal and Tuxedo
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Davids Bridal
- Suits: Men’s Wearhouse
- Hair Stylist: Jessi Knepp
- Make-up Artist: Faith McQueen
- Florist: West View Florist
- Catering: Swan Lake Resort
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Sweet Em’s Bakery
- Entertainment: 27 Entertainment
- Save the Date Designer: Wedding Paper Divas (now owned by shutterfly)
- Invite Designer: Shutterfly
- Videographer: 27 Entertainment
- Honeymoon: Secrets Maroma Beach and Secrets Wild Orchid
If you want to see more photos of this amazing couple, check out their engagement shoot!