The ivy hung down over the the top of the trellis, vines creeping back down toward earth, reaching to where Jessica and Pat stood underneath with their bridal party. This small bridal party looked ensconced in the greenery of the Inn at Irwin Gardens. Behind them, behind the brick wall that the ivy grew over, was a street full of people and in front of them on the other side of the flowers and the small pond were all the guests, but here in this place they were nestled away.
Steve and I had a great time capturing Jessica and Pat’s charming wedding at the Inn at Irwin Gardens. They were so sweet with one another. We absolutely loved when Pat and a few of his friends got together during the reception to play music for the guests. It was a splendid evening full of lots of love and laughter. Also, can I just reiterate that we had so much fun capturing everything at this wedding in Columbus? Because we did!
A big thanks to all of the vendors that helped make this wedding at the Inn at Irwin Gardens so special!
- Location: The Inn at Irwin Gardens
- Coordinator/Planner: Brittany Arana
- Officiant: Jason Goy
- Wedding Dress Designer: Claire Pettibone
- Wedding Dress Boutique: The Dress Theory, Nashville TN
- Flower Crown: Pomp & Bloom
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Revelry
- Suits: Men’s Wearhouse
- Florist: Pomp & Bloom
- Catering: Blackerby’s Hangar 5
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Addison Bakehouse
- Save the Date Designer: GeekInc Designs (through Minted.com)
- Invite Designer: GeekInc Designs (through Minted.com)
- First Dance Song: Can’t help falling in love – Elvis Presley
If you loved these photos of Jessica and Pat’s wedding, then check out their engagement session!
Jessica and Pat’s awesome engagement session!
Love this Columbus, Indiana wedding? Check out some of our Columbus, Indiana photo shoots and weddings!
Also Rachel and Stuart’s wedding!
And finally Lisanne and Jay’s wedding!
Love this venue? Perhaps you should consider staying at it then! The Inn at Irwin Gardens is also a delightful bed and breakfast.
Book a room or maybe just check out the prices also!