A hot dog stand stood in the middle of White River State Park, next to the canal. When Ali and Eric saw the stand, Ali immediately asked if we had time to get hot dogs. For the bride, of course. We loved the spontaneity and also we just love when couples do something they enjoy on the day, just for themselves. Well, for themselves and for the pictures too. We loved this Scottish Rite Cathedral wedding with Ali and Eric! It was so beautiful, and also it was wonderfully planned by Indy Gigz!
A big thanks to all the vendors who made this wedding day so wonderful!
- Coordinator/Planner: Betsy Eibling of Indy Gigz
- Ceremony & Reception Location: Scottish Rite Cathedral
- Getting Ready Location: Hyatt Regency
- Portrait Locations: White River State Park and the Indianapolis Canal Walk
- Officiant: Steve Ebling
- Wedding Dress Designer: Anna Campbell
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Alice in Ivory
- Veil/Hair Piece: Erin Young Designs
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Jenny Yoo
- Suits: The Black Tux
- Hair Stylist: Teress Wallace with Tangled Up Salon
- Make-up Artist: Tara Dumser with Salon One Four
- Florist: Andrea Carroll with Bella Sorella
- Catering: Kahn’s Catering
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Classic Cakes
- Reception and Cocktail Hour Entertainment: The Doo! Band
- Dinner Entertainment: Charles Stallings (piano)
- Ceremony Music: White River Music
- Invite Designer: Erica Ohara with Pickle Prints
- Program Designer: Erica Ohara with Pickle Prints
- Videographer: Brie Gowin of Wandering Light Films
- Transportation: Indy Trolley and Goldstar Management Valet
- Rentals/Lighting: Evans Audio-Visual
- Linens: BBJ Linens
- Live Painter: Gina Strumpf
- Additional Entertainment: Purdue Pete
- Honeymoon: Greece
Did you love this Scottish Rite Cathedral wedding?
If you loved the photos from this wedding, then check out some of our other recent blog posts!
Firstly, check out Ali and Eric’s sweet engagement session! These two met me at the historic Lockerbie neighborhood for a few photos to start the shoot. Then we headed over to Louie’s Wine Dive to do photos inside. I highly recommend doing engagement photos in one of your favorite places to hangout and also doing something to loosen up. Feeling at home and comfortable is nice during a stressful shoot and it also really translates well in photos.
Also, check out this wonderful wedding with Madeline and Steve. These two were also celebrated their marriage at the Scottish Rite. We just love the look and also the feel of this building. Also it makes for gorgeous receptions.
Lastly, check out this gorgeous wedding with Cheralyn and Jordon. They also celebrated their marriage at the Scottish Rite. This venue is just downright lovely.
If you loved the photos in this blog post, then consider having your next event at the Scottish Rite. And consider hiring Indy Gigz to plan your event, since as you can see they did such wonderful work with this wedding.