A soft breeze blew across the quad at Ball State University, lifting the lace of Sara’s dress and tousling her blonde hair. She lifted the skirt of her wedding dress and spun in the breeze taking in the day. Her groom Adam stood watching, a smile on his face, as he watched Sara having her portraits done on their wedding day. This was just one of the moments from this amazing wedding day, full of fun, family, friends, and also lots of quotes and references to the television show Friends. As you scroll through these unique wedding photos of Sara and Adam, make sure to pause on the cookies to read all of the quotes. We loved this wedding and hope Sara and Adam are incredibly happy in their first year of marriage.
A big thanks to all the vendors who helped make this wedding day so wonderful!
- Ceremony Location: Commonway Church
- Portrait Location: Ball State Campus
- Reception Location: Horizon Convention Center
- Officiant: Matt Carder
- Wedding Dress Designer: Oleg Cassini
- Wedding Dress Boutique: David’s Bridal
- Veil/Hair Piece: David’s Bridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Dear Cleo, Baltic Born, Show Me Your Mumu, and Azazie
- Hair Stylist: Makenzie Pollard
- Florist: Dandelions & Millers
- Catering: Horizon Convention Center
- Cake Bakery: Under the Sun Bakery
- Entertainment: DJ Matt Howell
- Honeymoon: Surprise!
Did you love these unique wedding photos?
If you loved the photos from this wedding, then check out some of our other recent posts!
Firstly, check out Sara and Adam’s endearing engagement shoot! Jenn captured this in downtown Muncie and it’s gorgeous. These two are just so adorable together.
Also, check out this Horizon Convention Center multi-cultural wedding we shot a few years ago – it’s one of our favorite events!
Also, see another wedding Jenn has shot recently! We loved this Notre Dame wedding with Emily & Adam.
Lastly, did you know that Jenn & Steven’s last wedding before 2020 quarantine was in Los Angeles at Pelican Hill, 2000 miles from home? A fabulous time was had, but we had no idea what was ahead of us!
If you loved the portraits then consider visiting Ball State University’s Campus. It’s where Jenn and I met. We love going back to visit, not just for the nostalgia, but also because it’s beautiful.