String lights hung overhead, casting a little illumination on the ground below but mostly creating a beautiful ambience in the venue. Under the lights, Evan and Megan swayed back and forth to the sound of Dave Matthews Band. Their first dance was lovely and magical. We hope you love this Woolery Mill wedding with Megan and Evan!
Two things I want to call out about this wedding that I really loved. Firstly, they had a taco truck for the late night snack. The meal, catered by One World Catering, was already amazing. But they went above and beyond with the taco truck. Secondly, they had local Indiana beers on draft. I love to see people support their local breweries and it didn’t hurt that the beer they selected was really good too.
Before you scroll through the photos, take a moment to watch their wedding video that we made:
A big thanks to all the vendors that helped make this wedding so wonderful!
- Location: The Woolery Mill
- Coordinator/Planner: Morgan Banks – Ashley Wedding
- Officiant: Jeff Fulk
- Wedding Dress (Designer & Boutique): The Wedding Studio – Greenwood
- Veil/Hair Piece: The Wedding Studio – Greenwood
- Shoes Brand: Badgley Mischka
- Shoes Store: Nordstrom
- Dress Accessories: Olive + Piper
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
- Suits: Andrew Davis
- Hair Stylist: Lea Plew
- Make-up Artist: Cice Spoonmore
- Florist: Alissa Garabrant
- Catering: One World Catering
- Food Truck: Pili’s Party Taco
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Red Room Cakery
- Entertainment: Toy Factory
- Save the Date Designer: Minted
- Invite Designer: Minted
- Program Designer: Creative in Bloom
- Videographer: Van Elk & Co
- Additional Vendors: Creative in Bloom
- Honeymoon: Traverse City, MI
- First Dance Song: You & Me by Dave Matthews Band
And a big thanks to our second shooter Hannah Cline.
Did you love this Woolery Mill wedding?
If you loved these photos, then check out some of our other recent shoots!
Firstly, check out this endearing engagement shoot with Megan and Evan. We started their engagement session off in downtown Bloomington, which is one of my favorite places in Indiana. I just love all of the little shops and restaurants in Bloomington. We finished the engagement session by heading over to the Woolery Mill to do some photos on the property there. It was a great way to get acquainted with the venue before the wedding day!
Also, check out this lovely wedding in Bloomington with Jen and Chad! Their wedding was much fun to shoot. Jen and Chad had their adorable daughter at the wedding and she was so cute. I love when couples include their kids in the festivities.
Lastly check out this whimsical wedding with Grace and Nathan at the Indiana Roof Ballroom! This wedding from last summer was in the summer in a brief window where COVID-19 safety precautions were eased and large events were allowed to happen as long as people socially distanced and wore masks. We didn’t know that would become the norm for the rest of the year, but it was nice to have our first large wedding during the coronavirus pandemic handle everything so well.
If you love the photos in this blog post then consider Woolery Mill for your next event.