The sunlight streamed in a slant across the grass of the Indiana Statehouse. Some of the higher rays bounced off the glass face of a nearby building and reflected back down across the grass from the opposite direction. Grace and Nathan walked across the grass, holding hands, showered in the warm sunlight streaming from two separate directions. There were so many magical moments like this on Grace and Nathan’s wedding day. Scroll down to view more photos of their St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church and Indiana Roof Ballroom wedding.
We’re so excited to share some more photos from Grace and Nathan’s wedding this summer. I know we shared a sneak peek with almost 20 images already, which is basically a full blog post for us. We wanted to share some more images from this gorgeous wedding though. This wedding took place in the middle of the summer. It was almost delayed due to COVID restrictions, but thankfully for Grace and Nathan and all of their guests who had already traveled to Indy for the wedding, it was able to go forward.
A BIG THANKS TO ALL THE VENDORS THAT HELPED MAKE THIS DAY SO AMAZING!
- Ceremony Location: Saint John the Evangelist Catholic Church
- Reception Location: Indiana Roof Ballroom
- Getting Ready Location: Embassy Suites
- Officiant: Father Joseph Pawlowski
- Wedding Dress: Sophia’s Bridal
- Veil/Hair Piece: Dareth Colburn
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Brideside
- Suits: Men’s Wearhouse
- Hair Stylist: Something Blue Stylists
- Make-up Artist: Something Blue Stylists
- Florist: JP Parker
- Catering: Indiana Roof Ballroom
- Cake: Classic Cakes
- Entertainment: Cloud Nine
- Save the Date Designer: Truly Engaging by MagnetStreet
- Invite Designer: Truly Engaging by MagnetStreet
- Transportation: Indy Trolley
DID YOU LOVE THIS INDIANA ROOF BALLROOM WEDDING SNEAK PEEK?
If you loved the photos from this wedding then check out some of our other recent shoots.
Firstly, you may have seen a few pictures before in Grace and Nathan’s sneak peek blog post.
Also, check out Grace and Nathan’s stunning engagement shoot.
Lastly, check out this wonderful wedding with Courtenay and Ben.
If you loved the photos from this wedding, then consider having your next event at the Indiana Roof Ballroom.