The sun set over fields of soy and corn out in Whitestown, Indiana. The soybeans had lost their vibrant green hue as they neared the harvest, and turned brown as if to signal they were ready for the harvest. Ready for the next phase in their life cycle. Standing on a patch of grass in front of this sea of soybeans, Corinne and Dan hugged. They brought their heads together, cuddling close. We loved capturing this Zyntango Farm wedding with Corinne and Dan. There were so many magical moments like this one.
A big thanks to all of the wonderful vendors that helped make the day so special!
- Ceremony and Reception Location: Zyntango Farm
- Coordinator/Planner: Ann Kafka
- Officiant: Jim Lilly
- Wedding Dress Designer: Essence Australia
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Blue House Bridal
- Veil/Hair Piece: Taken from Corinne’s mothers veil
- Shoes Brand: Betsey Johnson
- Shoes Store: DSW
- Dress Accessories: Jewelry from Etsy
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Tulle & Chantilly
- Suits: Jos A Banks
- Hair Stylist: Dawn Sawyer
- Make-up Artist: Allison Zwickle
- Florist: Rusted Window
- Catering: L.A. Cafe
- Cake Designer/Bakery: No Label at the Table
- Entertainment: DJ Connection
- Save the Date Designer: CVS
- Invite Designer: Minted
- Honeymoon: France
- First Dance Song: “You” by A Great Big World
- Father/Daughter Song: “I Loved Her First” by Heartland
- Mother/Son Song: “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts
And also a big thanks to Josh, Adam, and Zach for all their help capturing the photos and video of the day.
Did you love this Zyntango Farm wedding?
If you loved this wedding, then check out some of our other recent shoots!
Firstly, check out this endearing engagement shoot with Corinne and Dan at Zyntango Farm! We met up at their wedding location a few months in advance to get a feel for the location and how the two of them would interact. It was so much fun to work with these two.
Also check out this wonderful wedding at Mustard Seed Garden with Sara and Sean! Sara and Sean married in Noblesville on an overcast day, and they also were married at a barn venue. Even though it was overcast, we still had some amazing sunset photos.
Lastly, check out this adorable wedding at Lindley Farmstead with Katie and Dan. This wedding has my heart. Katie has two siblings who also both hired me to shoot their weddings. It means so much to me that they all loved my work so much that they wanted me to capture their wedding days. It’s such a huge compliment.
If you loved these photos at Zyntango Farm, then check it out! It’s a great location for a wedding and it also could be perfect for your wedding. Also, we would love to capture your wedding there, so keep us in mind too!