Hiring a wedding coordinator is a priority for any and every budget!
I hope you loved the last time we included some advice from the married on our blog. Here’s some more advice from another one of our lovely couples!
“The three most important things for our wedding day were having you guys [awww, thank you!!!] because pictures last a lifetime, having the schedule we made ahead of time as it saved a lot of stress and each of our vendors had it, and having a day-of coordinator to take care of little things and make sure everything was running smoothly!”
“We wish we wouldn’t have stressed the little things. We were stressed about pouring sand carefully into our unity sand frame, and a month after we were married it fell and the sand shifted… and we laughed. The most important thing is that we got married and had a blast doing so!”
“Book your photography early! Everything revolves around good photography, and most of the time the good ones are booked ahead of time! Communicate with all of your vendors well so they all know what is going on before the day comes. The best thing we did was hire a day-of coordinator, as she helped make our schedule (ahead of time), handle vendors, and overall made sure everything was as it should be so we were without stress! Our day was perfect, and because of our pictures, we can relive it over and over again!”
A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF THE VENDORS WHO HELPED MAKE THIS EAST CENTRAL INDIANA WEDDING SO SPECIAL!
- Ceremony and Reception Location: Farmland Friends
- ChurchCoordinator/Planner: Molly Hanson
- Officiant: Brian Richmond
- Wedding Dress (Designer & Boutique): David’s Bridal Collection (Mikado) & David’s Bridal
- Veil/Hair Piece: Custom Made Gold Lined Veil
- Shoes (Brand/Store): Gold Sandals from David’s Bridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Long Gold Sequence Halter Top Dresses
- Suits: White Shirt/Black Pants/Light Pink Vest/Gold Tie (Burgundy Tie for Best Man)
- Hair Stylist: Jami Stephan & Morgan Windham
- Make-up Artist: Morgan Windham
- Cake Designer/Bakery: JoEtta Harris
- Save the Date Designer: Scott Parkison
- Invite Designer: Scott Parkison
- Program Designer: Scott Parkison
- Videographer: Zane Kear
- Honeymoon: Europe; London, Dublin, and Paris (July)
- First Dance Song: Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Father/Daughter Song: Cinderella – Steven Curtis Chapman
- Mother/Son Song: The Perfect Fan – The Backstreet Boys
Did you love this advice from the married?
If so then check out our last blog post with advice from one of our amazing couples. Carly and Jon shared their wonderful advice as well!
LOVE THESE PHOTOS OF MAKENZIE AND KYLE THAT STEVEN CAPTURED?
If you loved these photos, then check out these other wedding and engagement shoots we did recently!
First up, check out Makenzie and Kyle’s adorable engagement shoot at the Circle in downtown Indianapolis! I had so much fun capturing these two on a gorgeous day last year. This shoot with its downtown Indy location stands in contrast to their wonderful wedding out in the country.
Next, check out Chrissy and Kris’s amazing wedding at 1899 in Indianapolis! Steve shot this amazing wedding, and it’s up on his blog over at Redwood Lane. It was another amazing couple and another amazing day!
Finally, check out Emily & Ryan’s wonderful wedding at the Vision Loft! This is another wedding that Steve shot last year. This is one of Steve’s favorites. Emily & Ryan scheduled so much time for photography throughout the day. As a result, Steve was able to capture some really beautiful portraits.
What sort of advice from the married do you want to see next? Drop us a line if there’s anything you want to know!