In the middle of a dark road through the woods, a little bit of moonlight broke through the tree leaves. On the road, wrapped in fairy lights were Kelsey and Kevin. Embracing and looking deep into each other’s eyes, it was a magical moment to behold. Of course, we had to use a flash behind them to illuminate the scene because the moonlight just wasn’t enough. But it was wonderful and we just loved capturing their wedding at the Bluffs at Conner Prairie. This Bluffs wedding was a lot of fun.
Kelsey and Kevin are such a sweet couple and it was so great to work with them and get to know them a little more. Their wedding was a lot of fun too because Kevin is a videographer who has shot a lot of weddings we photographed. So, he actually brought the fairy lights for the night shots and brought a lot of creative ideas to the day. Also, they had these amazing touches at the reception, like they had their mothers’ and grandmothers’ wedding dressed on display which was just so amazing to see. It was like looking at these wonderful museum pieces showing how styles and trends had changed throughout the year. It blew us away. And one last thing we want to mention, we love Scarlet Lane Brewing Company so when we found out that they had made a special beer just for the wedding, that was pretty amazing too. Anyway, check out some of these photos from their amazing wedding day.
A Big Thanks to all the Vendors that Made this Bluffs Wedding so Special!
- Ceremony Location: Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church
- Reception Location: The Bluffs at Conner Prairie
- Coordinator/Planner: Christine Kingery
- Officiant: Father Bob Sims
- Wedding Dress: Luxe Redux Bridal
- Veil/Hair Piece: Luxe Redux Bridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
- Groom’s Tux: Oliver Wick’s
- Groomsmen Tuxes: DC Tux
- Hair Stylist: Jordan Hall, Pro Soto Beauty Salon
- Make-up Artist: Jordan Hall, Pro Soto Beauty Salon
- Florist: Oberer’s
- Catering: Ritz Charles
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Titus Bakery
- Entertainment: Cole Blessinger
- Save the Date Designer: Zazzle
- Program Designer: Kristi Huse
- Videographer: Caroline Rogers & Henry Armstrong
- Transportation: Miller Transportation
- Honeymoon: Kauai, Hawaii
- First Dance Song: Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You by Frankie Valli
- Father/Daughter Song: Mashup of songs with a coordinated dance
- Mother/Son Song: Days Like This by Van Morrison
Did you love this wedding?
Check out some of our other recent work then!
Firstly, check out this adorable wedding with Maggie and Timo. They also were married at IHM.
Also, check out this wonderful wedding with Kara and Nick at 1899.
Lastly, check out this whimsical wedding with Katelyn and Nick at Regions Tower.