Standing on the brick walkway next to the canal, Adriana and Luke laughed on a warm autumn day. It isn’t common to see the walkway through White River State Park so empty. It felt almost magical, like it had been cleared out just for the two of them. We are so excited to share all of these amazing photos with Adriana and Luke from their Conrad wedding. They had a ceremony at St. Mary’s Catholic Church followed by photos at the Indiana War Memorial and White River State Park.
We had so much fun capturing Adriana and Luke and all of their guests. They had so many friends and family members in attendance. Everyone was so happy to just be with the two of them and to celebrate them. I almost felt bad at sunset when we left the party momentarily to walk down to the Statehouse to do some photos of just the two of them. Everyone wanted to spend time with these two and it was such a joyous event as a result! I’ll stop writing now though, and let the pictures do the rest of the talking.
A big thanks to all of the vendors who helped make this Conrad wedding so wonderful!
- Coordinator/Planner: Events By Marygrace
- Getting Ready Location: The Conrad
- Ceremony Location: St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Reception Location: The Conrad
- Officiant: Fr. Kyle Neterer, Fr. Thomas Haan
- Wedding Dress: Rita Vinieris
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Marie Gabriel Couture
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka
- Reception dress: Amsale
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Social Bridesmaid
- Suits: The Black Tux
- Hair Stylist: Something Blue Stylists
- Make-up Artist: Something Blue Stylists
- Florist: Isibeal Studio
- Catering: The Conrad
- Cake: Classic Cakes Carmel
- Entertainment: The Band Etc
- Save the Date Designer: Minted
- Invite Designer: Shine
- Program Designer: Events By Marygrace
- Videographer: Unique Heart Productions
- Transportation: Trolley – Miller Transportation
- Painter: Katheryn Pourcho
- Honeymoon: Italy (Amalfi Coast, Bari) and Greece (Athens, Santorini)
- First Dance Song: Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay
And a big thanks to our second shooter, Kenton.
Did you love this downtown Indy wedding?
If you loved this downtown Indianapolis wedding, then check out some of our other recent shoots!
Firstly, check out Adriana and Luke’s excellent engagement session in New York! We did the whole session on a rooftop with the Manhattan skyline as our backdrop. It was so gorgeous!
Also, check out Molly and Matt’s amazing wedding at Regions Tower! Much like Adriana and Luke, Molly and Matt also had an amazing wedding in downtown Indianapolis. This city is amazing and we’re so lucky we get to capture so many couples here!
Also, check out Chrissy and Kris’s adorable wedding at 1899! This is another great couple paired with a great Indianapolis venue. This is over on Steve’s site, Redwood Lane, where you can also see a lot more of his work.
Lastly, check out Lily and Zack’s wonderful wedding at the Mavris! This wedding had so many great details. It was a joy to shoot this wedding also, much like Adriana and Luke’s wedding!
If you loved the photos from this wedding, then check out the Conrad! It’s a lovely venue. We just adore it and we’d love to capture your wedding there too!