White cumulus clouds hung in the air over Indianapolis. Rashad stood on the balcony of the Alexander Hotel looking out at the city as Kathleen walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around to see her, a smile crossing his face. They embraced and kissed as the a gentle breeze tousled Kathleen hair. These two had a gorgeous first look before their Newfields garden wedding.
This wedding was a dream from a photography standpoint. We started with getting ready photos at the Alexander Hotel and a first look on the balcony there. Then we transitioned to historic Lockerbie Street for some photos before heading to the Indiana War Memorial for more photos. After that we went to Newfields for the ceremony in the Formal Garden and reception in the Randolph H. Deer Special Events Pavilion. The whole day was beautiful and the light in the garden during the ceremony and portraits was amazing. Scroll down to see some gorgeous photos from this wedding day!
A big thanks to all the vendors who helped make this day so wonderful!
- Ceremony Location: Formal Garden at Newfields
- Reception Location: Randolph H. Deer Special Events Pavilion at Newfields
- Getting Ready Location: The Alexander Hotel
- Planner: Boldly Chic Events (Lori Solomon)
- Officiant: Jon Bowman
- Wedding Dress Designer: Monique Lhuillier
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Ultimate Bride
- Veil Designer: Monique Lhuillier
- Veil Boutique: Ultimate Bride
- Shoes: Loeffler Randall
- Suits: Bonobos and The Black Tux
- Hair Stylist: Leslie White (Indie Bridal Co.)
- Make-up Artist: Leslie White (Indie Bridal Co.)
- Florist: Angela Stoffregen – Solstice Floral
- Catering: Kahn’s Catering
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Kahn’s Catering
- Entertainment: Living Proof
- Save the Date Designer: Minted
- Invite Designer: Feel Good Invites
- Program Designer: Etsy
- Videographer: Emily and Tim Hard – Out of the Blue Weddings
- Transportation: Avant Garde, Antique Limo, Aadvanced Limo
- Photo Booth: Grin and Booth It
Did you love this Newfields garden wedding?
If you loved this wedding then check out some of our other recent blog posts!
Firstly, check out this endearing engagement session with Kathleen and Rashad! Jenn met up with these two in Chicago to capture their engagement photos. They shot at the Robey and in the surrounding neighborhood. The photos are amazing.
Also, check out this wonderful wedding with Bryana and Darnel. Bryana and Darnel also had a gorgeous wedding at Newfields. Their wedding had a Savannah vibe. It was full of lush plants. They also had Boldly Chic Events as their wedding planners.
Lastly, check out this spectacular wedding with Danielle and Alex! This wedding was also at Newfields. It is a really wonderful place. They also had their ceremony in the Formal Garden, but in a slightly different position. They followed that up with a reception in the Randolph H. Deer Special Events Pavilion as well.
If you loved the photos from this wedding, then consider planning your next event at Newfields.