The rain was coming down in sheets, and there wasn’t a break in the clouds. Victoria and Mike stepped outside for a break from their wedding festivities. While outside, they huddled together under a transparent umbrella. It was quiet outside. It was one of the few places they could have a moment alone during their reception. They walked for a while and held hands. It was an adorable moment. But it certainly wasn’t the only one. There were so many charming moments from their wonderful Neidhammer wedding.
Steve and I had so much fun capturing Victoria and Mike’s Neidhammer wedding! They had both an American ceremony and a Korean ceremony. Both ceremonies were so beautiful. We had such a great time capturing everything! The Hamilton Theater at the Neidhammer was so interesting. There were so many cubby holes for us to shoot through. I love that they left many of those eccentricities of the old theater when renovating the space. I’m so excited to share these photos from their wonderful wedding day!
I so adored this moment with the two of them hugging in the window.
Hashtag HappiLeeEverStires! What a cute hashtag! Love that they combined both of their last names in it!
I absolutely love the way the stage looks in the Hamilton Theater, with it only being partially painted over.
Would you look at that love and excitement? It’s magnetic! That feel when your flash pops a second time while you’re doing some long exposure, bulb shots, but you love it anyway.
That’s right, at the end of the night they busted out the Macarena.
A big thanks to all of the vendors who made this Neidhammer wedding so spectacular!
- Ceremony and Reception Location: Neidhammer Events
- Coordinator/Planner: Jessica Mattingly
- Officiant: Jamie Jones
- Wedding Dress Designer: Simone Carvalli
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Boutique: Marie Gabriel Couture
- Veil/Hair Piece: Lindsay Marie Design
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka
- Bridesmaid Dress Designer: Xscape
- Bridesmaid Dress Store: Nordstrom
- Suits: King’s Image by Jordan
- Hair Stylist: Paul Gividen with MDG Salon
- Make-up Artist: Christina Lee
- Florist: Grounded Plant + Floral Co.
- Catering: A Cut Above Catering
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Taylor’s Bakery
- Entertainment: DJ B-RAD
- Save the Date Designer: Caroline Ullom
- Invite Designer: Laura Mahan with 10TwentyTwo
- Program Designer: Laura Mahan with 10TwentyTwo
- Transportation: Miller Transportation
- Korean Ceremony: Goong Jung Paebek (Chicago, IL)
- Groom’s Cufflinks: Christina Kober Designs
- First Dance Song: Precious Love by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- Mother/Son Song: Mom by Garth Brooks
Love this cozy Neidhammer wedding? Check out some of the other weddings we’ve shot!
Firstly, check out Lily and Zack’s whimsical wedding at the Mavris!
Next up, check out Hana and Daniel’s awesome wedding in Lafayette!
Finally, check out Danielle and Alex’s wonderful wedding at Canal 337!
If you loved this wedding at the Neidhammer, then consider booking your next event there!
The guests in the balcony all stood up from their tables and crowded along the railing, looking down at the dance floor below. Since there wasn’t enough room along the railing, some of the guests walked over to the stairs and stood on the stairs so they could have a better view of what was happening on the dance floor. On the dance floor, Katie and Dan danced around the room unaware of the family and friends watching, only focused on each other. We loved everything about this Lindley Farmstead wedding, from the way the guests looked on lovingly at the couple during all of the events to the way Katie and Dan looked at each other all day.
We had so much fun capturing this Lindley Farmstead wedding! Katie and Dan are both such lovely people and they were so much fun to work with on their wedding day! Plus, Steve and I captured Katie’s brother’s wedding and her sister’s wedding! So, it was like working with old friends all day! This wedding was so much fun. We wish Katie and Dan nothing but the best going forward!
A big thanks to all the vendors that made this Lindley Farmstead wedding so special!
- Ceremony/Reception Location: Lindley Farmstead at Chatham Hills
- Officiant: Linda Nikcevich
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Old Navy
- Suits: Old Navy
- Florist: Blooms by Design – Jennifer Streitmatter
- Catering: Ritz Charles
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Matt Hypes
- Entertainment: Tony Dunham
- Invite Designer: Allie Wier
- Program Designer: Grace Mezzy
- First Dance: Dance With Me Baby by Ben Rector
- Mother/Son Dance: On My Way by Phill Collins
Can’t get enough of these photos from Katie and Dan’s Lindley Farmstead wedding? Then check out their engagement session at Holliday Park!
Love this barn wedding? Then check out some of the other amazing barn weddings we’ve captured!
Firstly, Abbi and Josh’s whimsical wedding at Mustard Seed Gardens!
Next, Laura and Juan’s beautiful wedding at the Barn at Kennedy Farms!
Finally, Rochelle and Sam’s wonderful wedding at Morgan Acres
The water from the brief rain hadn’t yet evaporated and clung to the slats of the deck in little pools. Hope had to raise her dress as she walked out onto the deck to keep her train from getting wet. Once out in the middle of the deck, in an unusually dry patch, Hope and Tyler took a brief moment alone, away from the guests inside their reception venue, the Biltwell Event Center. Standing on the deck, their arms wrapped around each other, Hope and Tyler kissed. Hope and Tyler had a beautiful Biltwell wedding in downtown Indianapolis full of wonderful moments like this!
I had so much fun capturing this wedding with my friend Adam from high school! It’s not often that I shoot without Jenn, but on this day we were in different places capturing different weddings. While typically it’d be a little bit of a bummer to be shooting without Jenn, this wedding was so much fun that I kind of just forgot she wasn’t there. Also Hope and Tyler were both so kind and gracious that it felt like spending the day with family anyway!
A big thanks to all of the vendors that helped make this Biltwell wedding so marvelous!
- Location: Biltwell Event Center
- Coordinator/Planner: Hayley Reed with the Biltwell Event Center
- Officiant: Christopher Lawrence
- Wedding Dress Designer: Hayley Paige
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Marie Gabriel Couture Bridal
- Shoes: Nordstrom
- Dress Accessories: Earnings- Etsy
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Courtney Hampton
- Suits: Men’s Wearhouse & Vera Wang
- Hair Stylist: Jackie Burns of Pure Concepts Salon
- Make-up Artist: Courtney Hampton
- Florist: Eufloric Events
- Catering: Hoaglin Catering
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Brenda’s cakes
- Entertainment: Hipnotik Sounds of Indy
- Save the Date Designer: Invitations by Dawn
- Invite Designer: Minted
- Honeymoon: Cabo
- Drapery: Atmospheres Indy
- First Dance Song: Lead Me by Kip Moore
And a big thanks to Adam who second shot the wedding with me!
Love this Biltwell wedding? Then check out Jeremy and Morgan’s wedding at the Biltwell Event Center!
Want to see some more weddings from downtown Indy?
First off check out Lily and Zack’s amazing wedding!
Then check out Sierra and Clayton’s brunch wedding!
Lastly, check out Jessica and Jason’s wedding!
Also, did you love the Biltwell Event Center? Then you should also check out their website!
Finally, if you loved these photos from my wonderful husband, then you can always hire him directly. Because he would love that! Check out his photo and video work at redwoodlane.net.
While their guests danced on the brick porch of the Inn at Irwin Gardens, Rachel and Rudy walked across the garden to spend a little time away alone, away from their guests. In front of the tea house, its tungsten lights glowing faintly at the darkness of a still August night, Rachel and Rudy held each other in a warm embrace. Leaning in toward each other they kissed as their wedding reception continued on on the other side of the property. The photos from this moment were a great way to end this Columbus garden wedding.
I had so much fun capturing Rachel and Rudy’s amazing wedding at the Inn at Irwin Gardens! The two of them were so charming and so much fun to be around all day! The mayor of Columbus was a guest at their wedding and issued a proclamation that the day they were married would be known as R&R day! Check out all of the wonderful photos of this delightful wedding day below!
A big thanks to all the vendors that made this Columbus garden wedding at the Inn at Irwin Gardens such a wonderful event!
- Location: The Inn at Irwin Gardens
- Coordinator/Planner: Morgan Banks with Ashley Weddings and Events
- Officiant: Kelly Benjamin
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Mariel Gabriel Couture Bridal
- Shoes (Brand/Store): Sam Edelman
- Dress Accessories (Designer and/or Boutique): Bhldn
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Joanna August
- Suits: Men’s Warehouse
- Hair Stylist: Cindy Zoellner
- Make-up Artist: Allison Zwickel
- Florist: Pomp and Bloom
- Catering: One World Catering
- Cake Designer/Bakery: One World Catering
- Entertainment: Keith Maddox with Maddox Entertainment
- Save the Date Designer: Matt Hanthorn
- Invite Designer: Matt Hanthorn
- Program Designer: Matt Hanthorn
- First Dance Song: At Last – Etta James
- Father/Daughter Song: Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
And a big thanks to my second shooter Katie who helped me capture this wonderful event while Steve was off shooting another wedding!
Love this Columbus garden wedding? Check even more weddings at the Inn at Irwin Gardens!
Firstly Taylor and Mikey’s alluring wedding!
Also Rachel and Stu’s charming wedding!
Similarly Taylor and Adam’s delightful wedding!
Finally Lisanne and Jay’s whimsical wedding!
Love the Inn at Irwin Gardens? If so then consider staying there! It’s also a bed and breakfast!
Greenery clung to the thin black bars of a rolling gate in downtown Indianapolis. In front of the gate, Sierra and Clayton, newly wed, held hands. They had only just left their ceremony to do a few photos. They were so excited though that they couldn’t look at each other without smiling and laughing and randomly dancing. It was like this all day at their brunch wedding at the Mavris Arts and Event Center.
Steve and I had so much fun capturing Sierra and Clayton’s brunch wedding! First off, Sierra was so incredibly kind and she looked stunning in her dress. Her dress looked like it came straight of an old movie, but with some modern flair to it. It was absolutely gorgeous and it was the perfect compliment to her hair and make up. Next up, Clayton was also incredibly kind and just so charming. He had an infectious smile and he just seemed so happy all day long!
This brunch wedding was just to die for. Have I mentioned that Steve and I love brunch? It was like the entire atmosphere of the whole day was laid back. It was such a refreshing break of pace from most of the weddings we do that do dinner. We do not always like early mornings, but it was so worth it to be present at this wedding.
A big thanks to all of the wonderful vendors that helped make this brunch wedding such a success!
- Location: Mavris Arts and Event Center
- Officiant: Dane Murray
- Catering: Mavris Arts and Event Center
Love this brunch wedding at the Mavris? Then check out these other Mavris weddings!
Lily and Zack’s Mavris wedding!
Jessica and Jason’s Mavris wedding!
Also, do you love the photos from this venue? You can always book your next wedding or event at the Mavris!
You can find the Mavris website here!
The golden light of the setting sun settled onto the Avon Gardens at dusk. Like a light blanket of orange and yellow, the light covered the green leaves of the plants and trees. Standing in between the boughs of some evergreen trees, Gauri and Om held hands as they stood next to each other looking up into each other’s eyes lovingly. This was just one of many magnificent moments from their Avon Gardens wedding.
I loved this wedding with Gauri and Om! Gauri made the cakes for her own wedding. Not only did they look beautiful, but they were also extremely good tasting. I made the cake at my wedding, so it made me so happy to see one of our brides doing it as well! Also Gauri frosted the cakes on site after getting them set on the table! I’ve never seen a bride working so hard just moments before her wedding started.
Also, Gauri and Om were so much fun to be around throughout the entire day. Before the wedding, before she was in her dress, before the revealing, Gauri peaked in on Om just to see him on her wedding day. It was so cute! Their day was full of adorable moments like this because the two of them just had such great, lovable personalities and they were so fully in love with each other! I’ll stop writing so you can see all the pictures of their gorgeous Avon Gardens wedding.
A big thanks to all of the wonderful vendors who helped make this Avon Gardens wedding so special!
Ceremony and Reception Location: Avon Gardens
Coordinator/Planner: Stacy at Avon Gardens
Officiant: Prasad Paradkar (Uncle)
Wedding Dress (Designer & Boutique): Chinmai at 38th St Sai’s Boutique
Hair Stylist: Cara Martin at Salon Lofts Cumberland
Make-up Artist: Mita Vagal (Aunt)
Catering: Hindu Temple Avon
Cake Designer/Bakery: Gauri (the bride)
Entertainment: Niranjan Javeri (Uncle)
Save the Date Designer: Basic Invite
Invite Designer: Merchant in India
Videographer: Prashant Kokitkar (uncle)
Honeymoon: Hawaii, Maui
First Dance Song: Such Great Heights by the Postal Service (Acoustic Version)
If you loved these photos of Gauri and Om and want to see some more, then also check out their engagement session!
Gauri and Om engagement session!
If you want to see some more Avon Gardens wedding photos, check out these weddings!
Jackie and George’s wedding!
Also Andrea and Scott’s wedding!
If you want to see some other Hindu weddings we’ve shot, check out these weddings!
Kelly and Arjun’s wedding!
Also Trisha and Karna’s wedding!
The light of the sun reflected off the pavement and up under an archway at Culver Academy, backlight Niki and Sam as they walked toward each other. Sam reached out his hand to Niki as we walked toward her, wrapping it around her waist once they came together and hugging her close. There were so many wonderful moments like this all day as Niki and Sam had a lakeside wedding in Culver on Lake Maxinkuckee.
Niki used to teach sailing at Culver Academy, so for the first look Sam stood at the end of the dock and waited for Niki to walk all the way down to him. When he turned around and saw her for the first time the look of astonishment on his face was enough to make anyone tear up.
Later as Niki and Sam exchanged rings you could see the rush of emotions on Sam’s face as Niki slid the ring on his finger. To say that he was excited was an understatement. Steve and I just love when we see people so swept away with love on their wedding day.
There were so many gorgeous moment during this lakeside wedding! Steve and I couldn’t be happier that we were able to capture this wedding. It was especially cool for Steve because way back when he was in high school, he used to lifeguard with Sam up in Elkhart. We’re so excited to share these beautiful images from this wedding!
Lakeside Wedding feels compliments of:
- Ceremony and Reception Location: Lake Maxinkuckee
- First Look Location: Culver Academy
- Coordinator/Planner: Barbie Gurwitz
- Officiant: Gene Benedict
- Wedding Dress (Designer & Boutique): Jenny Yoo – Nordstrom
- Shoes (Brand/Store): Badgley Mishka
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Nordstrom
- Suits: Hugo Boss (groom)
- Hair Stylist: DL Lowry Hairspa – Kamy
- Make-up Artist: DL Lowry Hairspa – Kamy
- Florist: McNamara
- Catering: Black Plate Catering
- Entertainment: The Doo! Band
- Save the Date Designer: Minted
- Invite Designer: Westwood Paper
- Program Designer: Westwood Paper
- Honeymoon: Amalfi Coast
- First Dance Song: In Case You Didn’t Know by Brett Young
- Father/Daughter Song: My Girl by the Temptations
- Mother/Son Song: The Man You’ve Become by Molly Pasutti
If you want to see more photos of these two, check out their engagement session!
The light from the sun permeated the glass window at the Mavris. It’s light filtered into the room where Lily and Zack were standing looking out at downtown Indianapolis. Lilly was standing behind Zack, her arms wrapped around his and her eyes looking upward toward him. A smile had broken its way across not just her whole face, but her whole body, illuminating every part of her. Zack stood stoically, looking out the window, able to feel the love radiating from his new bride. This little moment with Lily and Zack was stunning, like every other moment of their Mavris wedding.
This wedding brought me to tears so many times throughout the day. I couldn’t not help but feel moved as I witnessed everything that was happening and the way these two genuinely loved each other, wholeheartedly. From the getting ready photos at the Alexander Hotel and the jaw dropping first look outside the bar, to their bridal party photos at the War Memorial, to their ceremony and reception at Mavris, everything about this Mavris wedding was wonderful.
Some quick details about their Mavris Wedding!
Some quick details from this Mavris wedding that I want to highlight. Lily’s mom passed away while her and Zack were dating. To honor her mom, she wore her mom’s wedding band on the day of the wedding. She also had a charm from her mom on her bouquet. Lily’s mom also really loved games. Lily’s mom had created her own game, and Lily and Zack decided to make that game and send it out as a favor to all of their guests. I just love the way that she chose to honor the memory of her mother. I can’t imagine how that feels.
Also, I wanted to mention how much I loved the jean jackets with their last name bedazzled on the back. The band they picked to play their wedding, Rod Tuffcurls and the Bench Press, is one of Zack’s favorite bands. We also did a photo on top of the Robey in Chicago during their engagement with the Chicago skyline in the background, so to mirror that at the wedding we did a photo on top of the Mavris with the Indianapolis skyline in the background. I just loved how unique the whole day felt to the two of them. I’m so happy I was able to capture their wedding!
A big thanks to all of the vendors that helped make this Mavris wedding day so special!
- Ceremony and Reception Location: Mavris Arts & Event Center
- Getting Ready Location: The Alexander Hotel
- Officiant: Chris Mallott
- Wedding Dress (Designer & Boutique): Rime Arodaky – Alice in Ivory
- Veil/Hair Piece: Custom by Ette Bridal
- Shoes (Brand/Store): Jimmy Choo/Nordstrom
- Suits: The Black Tux
- Hair Stylist: Something Blue Stylists: Melissa Campos
- Make-up Artist: Something Blue Stylists: Melissa Campos
- Florist: Ever Something
- Catering: Mavris
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Confectioneiress
- Entertainment: Rod Tuffcurls and the Bench Press
- Save the Date Designer: Paper Source
- Invite Designer: Paper Source
- Program Designer: Zack Wilson
- Calligraphy: Kayla Estes
- Videographer: Unique Heart Production
- Transportation: Royal Limo
- Honeymoon: Mini Moon – Oregon; Mega Moon – SE Asia, Australia, New Zealand
- First Dance Song: As by Stevie Wonder
- Father/Daughter Dance Song: Father Daughter by Paul Simon
- Mother/Son Dance Song: You’ve Got a Friend by James Taylor
If you want to see more photos of Lily and Zack, check out their Chicago engagement session!
Rain spattered against the windows of the church, as Emily and Rocky moved toward a back room to do a few photos. Standing in the moody light coming through one of the windows, they held each other tight. Rocky looked at Emily with love, and Emily smiled. Not even the rain could dampen their spirits at this Muncie wedding.
Emily and Rocky’s wedding looked like so much fun! They were married at True Light Baptist Church and had their reception there as well following the ceremony. Steve and I weren’t present to capture this wedding, but our awesome associate photographer Maegen and second shooter Autumn did an amazing job capturing all of the gorgeous details and fun events from the day. Shortly after the ceremony started, so did the rain. So for the rest of the day they were stuck inside. The photos they captured with window light and doorway light were gorgeous.
The happiness on the faces of the bridal party and guests kept us smiling as we edited these photos! The wedding looked like it was so much fun! We’re so thankful we get to work with such great associate photographers, and we’re so thankful we got to be a part of this wonderful Muncie wedding, even if it was from a distance!
A big thanks to all the vendors of this Muncie Wedding!
- Ceremony and Reception Location: True Light Baptist Church
- Officiant: Jess Posey and Dennis Trimble
- Wedding Dress (Designer & Boutique): David’s Bridal
- Shoes (Brand/Store): Macy’s
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Davinci from A Moment in Time in New Castle
- Suits: Men’s Warehouse
- Hair Stylist: Alicyn Weir
- Florist: Dandelions
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Marsha Kelly
- Videographer: Jason Trimble
- Honeymoon: Tennessee
If you liked these photos, check out some other Muncie weddings we’ve captured!
Check out Kelly and Arjun’s wedding photos!
Or check out Haley and Matt’s wedding photos!
And finally check out Abby and Arturo’s wedding photos!