The sun was slowly dipping below the tree line. In the last few minutes before it winked out of site, its dim rays seemed to be traveling across the earth instead shining down on it. In a field of grass, Katie and Aaron danced in the light and their shadows seemed to grow and move with the light across the earth. It was a magical moment, and just one of many from their beautiful backyard Carmel wedding!
We did photos and videos at this wedding, which was so much fun! Steve shot the video alone while Kenton and Jenn did the photos. This wedding had so many fun moments that I don’t think any of us stopped laughing and smiling the whole time. From the start at the Hotel Carmichael, to the photos of the bride and groom at the Palladium, to the photos of the wedding party at Coxhall Gardens and onto the wedding in Carmel in their backyard. It was all so much fun!
Take 5 minutes to get a glimpse of how amazing this day was, or press play and just listen to the audio while you scroll the photos below.
Also, don’t forget to scroll through the photos. Everything throughout their wedding day was so gorgeous! So it wasn’t difficult to capture beautiful photos.
A big thanks to all the vendors that helped make this backyard Carmel wedding so amazing!
- Coordinator/Planner: Betsy Eibling, IndyGigz
- Getting Ready Location: Hotel Carmichael
- Photo Locations: The Palladium and Coxhall Gardens
- Officiant: Alec Kenny
- Wedding Dress Designer: Essense of Australia
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Blue House Bridal
- Veil/Hair Piece: Blue House Bridal
- Shoes: Sam Edelman
- Dress Accessories: Reis-Nichols Jewelers
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Show Me Your Mumu
- Suits: Generation Tux
- Hair Stylist: Sofia Flood
- Make-up Artist: Tara Dumser
- Florist: Isibeal Studio
- Catering: Kahn’s Catering
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Confectioneiress
- Entertainment: Velocity Sound
- Save the Date Designer: Minted
- Invite Designer: Ana Fischer – The Linen Letter
- Program Designer: Ana Fischer – The Linen Letter
- Videography: Van Elk & Co
- Transportation: Antique Limousine of Indianapolis
- Additional AV: Scott Evans – Evans Audio Visual
- Rentals: A Classic Party Rentals
- Honeymoon: El Dorado Royale – Casitas – Riviera Maya
- First Dance Song: 10,000 Hours by Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber
- Father/Daughter Song: Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
- Mother/Son Song: You’ll Never Walk Alone by Marcus Mumford
Did you love this backyard Carmel wedding?
If you love this photo, then check out some of our other recent shoots!
Firstly, check out this amazing elopement with Megan and Wes! Megan and Wes were also married in a backyard in the Carmel area this summer.
Also, check out this wonderful wedding with Grace and Nathan! They had a beautiful reception at the Indiana Roof Ballroom this summer which you should also view.
Lastly, check out this intimate wedding with Hira and Ben! They had a brilliant wedding at Coxhall Gardens this summer which you should also check out.
If you loved the photos of Katie and Aaron getting ready, then consider booking the Hotel Carmichael for your next event.