While their guests danced on the brick porch of the Inn at Irwin Gardens, Rachel and Rudy walked across the garden to spend a little time away alone, away from their guests. In front of the tea house, its tungsten lights glowing faintly at the darkness of a still August night, Rachel and Rudy held each other in a warm embrace. Leaning in toward each other they kissed as their wedding reception continued on on the other side of the property. The photos from this moment were a great way to end this Columbus garden wedding.
I had so much fun capturing Rachel and Rudy’s amazing wedding at the Inn at Irwin Gardens! The two of them were so charming and so much fun to be around all day! The mayor of Columbus was a guest at their wedding and issued a proclamation that the day they were married would be known as R&R day! Check out all of the wonderful photos of this delightful wedding day below!
A big thanks to all the vendors that made this Columbus garden wedding at the Inn at Irwin Gardens such a wonderful event!
- Location: The Inn at Irwin Gardens
- Coordinator/Planner: Morgan Banks with Ashley Weddings and Events
- Officiant: Kelly Benjamin
- Wedding Dress Boutique: Mariel Gabriel Couture Bridal
- Shoes (Brand/Store): Sam Edelman
- Dress Accessories (Designer and/or Boutique): Bhldn
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Joanna August
- Suits: Men’s Warehouse
- Hair Stylist: Cindy Zoellner
- Make-up Artist: Allison Zwickel
- Florist: Pomp and Bloom
- Catering: One World Catering
- Cake Designer/Bakery: One World Catering
- Entertainment: Keith Maddox with Maddox Entertainment
- Save the Date Designer: Matt Hanthorn
- Invite Designer: Matt Hanthorn
- Program Designer: Matt Hanthorn
- First Dance Song: At Last – Etta James
- Father/Daughter Song: Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
And a big thanks to my second shooter Katie who helped me capture this wonderful event while Steve was off shooting another wedding!
Love this Columbus garden wedding? Check even more weddings at the Inn at Irwin Gardens!
Firstly Taylor and Mikey’s alluring wedding!
Also Rachel and Stu’s charming wedding!
Similarly Taylor and Adam’s delightful wedding!
Finally Lisanne and Jay’s whimsical wedding!
Love the Inn at Irwin Gardens? If so then consider staying there! It’s also a bed and breakfast!