After the first meeting I had with Amanda and Pat, I knew shooting their wedding was going to feel like capturing an old friend’s wedding. They just have a way of making you feel included. That feeling made this wedding one of my favorites of the year. Having a Union Station wedding means always means having a gorgeous wedding, because the venue is amazing. But this wedding had beautiful decor as well and lots of tremendous little details scattered all over that brought the venue to a whole new level. I felt like I was constantly spotting new things to capture all night long.
We captured their beautiful pups at White River State Park for their engagement. I loved those pups so much. Unfortunately, the dogs were not at the wedding. But while they might not have been there physically, they were there in spirit. The bar menu was a piece of art featuring all three of their dogs. Which, come to think of it, might have been perfect since it meant there would be no worries of the dogs knocking over the cake (which was my favorite of the whole year)!
Please scroll down to see Amanda and Pat’s gorgeous wedding. You cannot miss the reception details!
A special thanks to the vendor team for this Union Station wedding:
- Ceremony and Reception Location: Union Station and Crowne Plaza Indianapolis
- Coordinator/Planner: Betsy Eibling-Indy Gigz
- Officiant: Allen Nierman
- Wedding Dress: Maria Gabriel Couture
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Hair Stylist: Something Blue Stylists
- Make-up Artist: Something Blue Stylists
- Florist: Woven Blooms
- Catering: Crowne plaza
- Cake Designer/Bakery: Gallery Pastry Shop
- Entertainment: DJ Velocity
- Invite Designer: Brianna Hardy at Bride Signs
- Program Designer: Pickle Prints, LLC
- Videographer: Unique Heart/B Media House
- Honeymoon: Italy-Venice and Florence
- Rings: Reiss Nichols
- First Dance Song: Somewhere Over the Rainbow – instrumental
- Father/Daughter: There Goes my Life – Kenny Chesney
- Mother/Son: You are the Sunshine of My Life – Stevie Wonder
Also, check out Amanda and Patricks’s engagement shoot that we did at the White River State Park last summer. They had brought all three of their dogs, Gizmo, Tankerton, and Lulu. It was wonderful because we had so much space to move around and shoot which kept the pups occupied.
Also, if you loved these Union Station photos and would like to see more, check out this oldie but a goodie: Laura & Zach’s New Years Day wedding.
If you loved this Union Station wedding, then consider having your next event there!
All the best,
Jenn & Steven